Tuesday, October 9, 2007

I'm Totally Fabulous





Max at http://maxcouti.blogspot.com/ has awarded me. This award is given out to those bloggers who are fun, cool, and of course Totally Fabulous! The rules are - pass on the award to 5 people and link back to the authors. (authors: Christy and Ann).
I am of course totally honored!! Thank so much Max!
Since I am such a newbie at blogging (you wouldn't believe what it took me to figure out what to do with this!!) I will sit on it for a bit before passing it on. I will be on the lookout for Totally Fabulous blogs.

3 comments:

Max Coutinho said...

Hey Ruth!

I have been missing you :)!
You totally deserve the award, girl! It looks good on your blog too ;). May this one be the first of many!

It's ok, you pass it on whenever you're ready :)!

Cheers

Ruth said...

Hi Max,

It's good to hear I've been missed. I've been lacking time and inspiration but I will get back to posting.

Livingsword said...

Hi R;

Good to see you around again, I know you, and you are “Totally Fabulous”!