Friday, October 17, 2008

Fun with sitemetre

I've been having fun with sitemetre now that I finally got one for myself. It's so awesome to see that people are stopping by from all over the world! Not too many Canadians though - other than my own personal lurkers who know me in real life and my fellow blogging Canuck from across the country , Valorosa. I wonder where all the Canadian bloggers are?

The Google searches really get me. I tend to use a lot of cliches and catchy little phrases in my writing and titles so I come up on searches for them. But who would have thought that my little blog would come up on a search for nose booger dream interpretation??? Just check it out for yourself!

I wonder what that person was really looking for? It just seems so random. Anyways - if you comeback, I'm glad you found me. Stop in and say hi.

8 comments:

Erin said...

I imagine someone had a dream about a booger. I don't think I've ever had that one, LOL! And I LOVE those Google searches...they sometimes are hilarious!

Ché from Rahab's place is Canadian...she's in B.C. I'm trying to think...who else do I know up North? No one comes to mind, but I'll let you know if I think of someone.

Ruth said...

Oh yah - that's right. I forgot about Che, she's not too far from me.

Barb said...

I love the site meter at my site too. Often I have found great bloggers who refer my site to their readers. it is fun to read all the other sites.

Rob Harrison said...

Yeah, some of the searches people come up with are pretty bizarre--and sometimes I wonder why my blog comes up so early on them. Not sure what that says about me . . . though whatever it says about Hap is probably rather more interesting, since she's gotten some of the strangest hits I've ever heard of.

Also, the only other blogger I can think of in BC is one of my old Regent profs, Dr. John Stackhouse; but an old friend of my wife's from college and before (someone I knew slightly at Hope as well) moved not too long ago with her family to Caronport, SK when her husband Eric took a position in OT at Briercrest Seminary. Her name's Erin Ortlund and her blog is Prairie Road.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Valorosa said...

LOL

Percipia said...

Greetings from another Ruth-Canadian-blogger from just east of T.O.

Personally, I'm addicted to the little red dots on my ClustrMap. I'm waiting for New Zealand to show up and then I'll be happy.

Ruth said...

Hello Ruth - you're the first blogging Ruth I've met! And a fellow Canadian too. How did you find me?

Welcome to my blog. I hope to hear from you again. I'll come visit you and check out your map. I think I want one of those too.